Style Icon Top 10
This season of The Voice is one of the best season’s yet, and there is no doubt our girl Gwen certainly is at the pulse of the ratings spike. With her recent break-up song channeling her feelings post-divorce, to her new flirtatious fling with fellow Voice coach Blake Shelton, of course people are intrigued to tune in.
We have definitely contributed to the rise in rating this season too, but are watching for a completely different reason. Gwen Stefani’s style on the show has us drooling. The clothes. The hair. The makeup. The nails to go with every look. Every look is styled to perfection and better than any breakup song (eat your heart out, Gavin).
So we’ve rounded up our 10 favorites from season 8’s episodes. What are Gwen’s fashion staples? She loves mixing black and white prints, is obsessed with fish net tights, and loves the thigh-high boot trend for this winter. If you’ve been watching The Voice to see Gwen kill it with the fashion, can we get a “Hollaback Girl?!”
- A printed skirt over printed leggings, plus matching embellished crop top makes her the reigning queen of mixed prints as far as we’re concerned.
- The neck tie blouse and sweater vest with the calf-high cropped jeans is a little retro, and the perfect balance of a fun and polished look.
- Gwen goes edgy with the strappy houndstooth dress and turtleneck combo. Her dip-dyed black pony finishes the rock-star look off strong.
- “Who’s got the lighter? Spark the fire!” This all-red monochrome look is so hot.
- Gwen proves she is one mod momma in yet another one of our favorite Fall 2015 trends: 70s-inspired
- She’s a stunner in this Phillip Armstrong off-the-shoulder lace dress.
- The sheer polka dot top with the metallic printed shorts is another mixed-prints knockout!
- The thin leather headband is the perfect minimal accessory to a fun, printed jumper.
- A metallic houndstooth and jacquard, strapless dress over a white button up? We can't even think of better style inspiration than this outfit right here.
- We’re dying over this look. No words needed other than it’s metallic perfection.